Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Good Girl?

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage.


The theme for the next two weeks is Christmas.  Please come and join in and show us your Christmassy projects!

We have two sponsors for this challenge so some great prizes on offer.  One of them is Ppinkydollsart and I got to work with an image called Christmas Party which I have coloured using ProMarkers.

 

For my DT Project I made my Daughter a Door Hanger.  I bought the chipboard blanks from Ebay and covered this one in Silver Glitter Paper.  I typed on the Chloe Has been GOOD words before printing the Image.  I added a Red Satin bow and cut Poinsettias using a Robert Addams Die.  To finish I added yellow gems for the flower centres.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this project with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome creations. Wonderful!!!
    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great door hangar for Santa to know there's a good girl in the house. Love the silver paper and the poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty image and a gorgeous door hanger. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This door hanger is just too cute. I love the look and the coloring. The added flowers and perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx
    inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab door hangar, love it! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for your children at christmas time! Very creative and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous door hanger Lisa! I am sure Chloe loves this :-)

    Congratulations! you have won the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa this is absolutely gorgeous a very pretty image and a lovely little gift idea, super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional anything but a card” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon